Hi, I’m Pari Mathur (pronounced Perry, not Pah-ree).
I grew up in Cupertino, California right behind the Apple headquarters. I never knew why people would visit us and want to go take pictures in front of a building with rainbow fruit. Weird, right?
Fast forward a few decades and my first film which I wrote and directed, Family Party, got acquired by Netflix in 2016. It’s currently available to watch for free on YouTube and Facebook. My second film, Lucky Fifty, premiered at the Cinequest Film Festival on March 11, 2019 and is available for pre-order it on iTunes now!
Other than that, I blog weekly about being a dad on Lifewithwifey.com and I’m currently a Senior Writer and Director at LinkedIn. My buddy took this pic of me below while we were grabbing a beer at Camino Brewery in San Jose. I was going for the constipated walrus look. I think I nailed it.
Drop me a line via the form below if you want to Chat-a-saurus Rex.
- San Jose Mercury News – 15 Films You Should Not Miss
- NBC Bay Area – Filmmaker Pari Mathur on Asian Pacific America
- India West – Netflix Acquires Filmmaker Pari Mathur’s Romantic Comedy ‘Family Party’
- India.com – Pari Mathur’s ‘Family Party’ Wonderfully Explores the Life of the Indian-American Diaspora
- Urban Asian – Netflix adds ‘Family Party’ to it’s list of films to watch!